Friday, January 25, 2008

Pay It Forward


I recently signed up for a PIF on my friend Rhonda's blog. "Pay-It-Forward" in blog world is where a blogger offers to send something she has made to three readers who in turn, promise they will offer a pay-it-forward on their blog in the future. The first blogger has one year to send the handmade items.


Rhonda is a wonderful seamstress – honestly, there is nothing she can’t do!! She made this adorable apron that is reversible – how cool is that?!?! I like to wear aprons when I cook because basically I cannot cook without making a mess and being covered with food. I love this apron because it is large and covers my entire front and sides. (I don’t know how I get those food spatters all over me!) This apron will be put to use and used often. I will always remember my friend Rhonda who gave of her time to make my day a little brighter and made me feel loved!!

Now for your part. I'm offering to send a handmade item to the first three readers who leave me a comment on this post. In turn, when you receive my gift, you promise to keep this PIF going and post this offer on your own blog.

Don’t miss out on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!