Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lady Bug Kitchen Timer


When I got home today, my swap had arrived from Linda.  You know, good things comes in small boxes and this was a beautiful box!!  I wonder how she knew I have a weakness for pretty boxes?!!






This is what I saw when I opened the box.  Cute wrapping paper - right?  I need to find a way to reuse it!

When I opened it, I saw the cutest little kitchen timer ever!   I love ladybugs.  I believe they are considered good luck in China.  




 Thank you Linda!  I love her!!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable and useful! What more could you ask for in a gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,

    So glad you liked your timer! And when I went looking for boxes and saw that one - I new it was the perfect one for you and the timer!
    And the timer looks so cute the way you took the picture of it! Almost like it is alive!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Have fun using your sweet little ladybug.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!