Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stitching


I like to spend Sundays relaxing.  You more than likely will find me stitching or with a cat in my lap (which makes it hard to stitch!)  Sam of course is always handy to take a picture of since he is always by my side.  Have I mentioned that Sam weighs 20 pounds?!  He is huge!



This stitchery is the Quaker inspired acorn that I won a few weeks ago over at Linda's blog.  I am stitching slow on this pattern.  I did change to a bigger hoop (that I bought for $1 at a thrift store).  I am not sure that I like the bigger hoop but it does make it easier to stitch on the whole section at one time. I will show you my progress next week.  Happy Sunday everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Cute kitty! Kudos on your stitching progress... hope you have a great stitching day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good Susan!!! Can't wait to see it finished...

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I already tell you that your cat looks a lot like mine? I put up a picture of him on the blog today. I used to do a lot of cross stitching. You may inspire me to pick it back up again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!