Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogging Friends are the best!

 
I have made the best friend in the blogging world.  Jane, Cottage at the Crossroad, gifted me this sweet award, The Versatile Blogger.  Is she not sweet to do that?!  Thank you Jane.

There are some rules associated with accepting this award:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
 I'm not sure there are seven things about myself to share, but I will try:
1.  I have been teaching Special Education for 28 years. 
2.  I am planning on retiring at the end of this year.
3.  I married a big city boy and converted him to country living.
4.  I am the proud mama of 2 ten year old boys.
5.  I am a homebody - there is just no place like home!
6.  I love to craft using different medias.  There is always a new craft that I want to try. 
7.  I have been sewing since I was old enough to thread a needle.  I could sew and play a piano before I could read. 

Now, I need to pass this along to 10 recently discovered blogs:
This will take some time to ponder on since there are so many good blogs out there.  Perhaps, if you are reading this and you would like this award, just feel free to take it and let me know! 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment!