I made these privacy curtains for my bedroom today. I wanted to see how privacy curtains would look since I like to have sunshine in my house. This material came from my stash. I am sure that I had great plans for it at one time. For the life of me I can't remember what it was. But, since the colors matched, I thought it would be good to make temporary curtains. I did not line the curtains, so it was all straight lines - cut, sew, press. They are not nearly full enough but that was all the material I had and it serves the purpose good enough. This summer I will make nicer ones for the fall. The jars in the window sill house all of my buttons - sorted by colors.