Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ornament #3 - Candy Canes

 

Design - Candy Canes
Designer - Heidi

I decided to stitch this sweet little ornament this afternoon and I had one problem after another.  Ever had a day like that?  First, the candy canes should be red and white but the white did not show up on my cloth.  So, I had to improvise.  I like Heidi's original design much better but this will work.  Now I just noticed that I did not put the year on there.  *sigh*  My sewing machine didn't want to stitch and kept clogging up in the bobbin.  It was just one of those days!  So, please don't judge Heidi's creative endeavors by my poor stitching!  She is very talented and I can't wait to stitch all of her Christmas designs!

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased that you liked my design enough to stitch it. The finishing is so sweet (pun intended) to spite you having a hard time with it. It looks great and I think you did a great job fixing the white not showing up.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites that Heidi did. Very cute way you put it together.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!