Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ornament #7 - Silent Night

Design:  Silent Night
Another ornament finished!  This one is Silent Night by Heidi.  I hope it is OK with Heidi that I changed the colors of Silent Night and added a cross to the little church.  This little church reminds me of some many of the little country churches around here.  I just love this ornament.  My goal is to make at least 12 ornaments this year, this is number seven so I am well on my way.  Let me know what you think of the ornaments!  I always enjoy reading your comments.  Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great, I know Heidi will not mind the color change. She likes to put her own colors in patterns also. You did a great job.
    Hope you are enjoying your oranges as I am. thanks for visiting me.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the last ornament in the series and had a special place in my heart because I had finished it and got an email that one of my emails friend had a major loss in her family. I dedicated this to her and it ended up with her telling me that it was her favorite Christmas carol.

    I do not mind one bit that you made the change. I created the church based on the little country churches I remember in Ohio. I love the cross on top. Great job again!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!