Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reindeer Ornament


I finished up this cute little reindeer ornament this morning. I just love him. This would be a good one to make for a gift if you want to make more than one. It stitches quickly. It's a free chart called Jinglebell Reindeer by Sharon Bennett found on Daffycat blog.

I am so pleased with myself. This is ornament #4 - that's a record for me!! I have one more that I need to do some french knots and it will be ready to finish.

Matter of fact, just looking at this, it could stay out all winter. We have tons of deer here. I almost hit 3 the other night coming home after dark. Fortunately, they turned and ran the other way as my car got closer.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stitching my design. Your ornament turned out really cute! Congratulations on completing four ornaments already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable ornament! I agree that you could keep this out as a winter ornament. You are doing so well with your handmade ornaments. Your tree is going to be wonderful this coming Christmas...

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!