Monday, December 26, 2011

Spoon Ornaments

For the past several years, I have participated in an ornament exchange with a group of ladies that I have grown to love.  The only stipulation is that the ornament has to be hand-made.  I found this little ornament on Pinterest and knew this is what I wanted to make for this year's exchange.  They are made out of spoons!  If you would like a tutorial, click here.  These were so fun to make and they took on a life of their own.  I have already started thinking what I could make this coming year!


Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. I love the ornaments. I bet everyone who got one is thrilled. You come up with the best things. Very clever and
    oh so cute.
    Hope you had a good Christmas.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother does not know that I am one of those who is so lucky to have one! :-) I will have to tell her when I talk to her this afternoon.

    I just love mine and had it in my hand thinking about your telling us about Dennis seeing the bent spoons and thinking the boys did it.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cute Susan!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my spoon ornament! Apparently Bradley did, too, because I kept finding it in the playroom with his toys. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan -
    Just popped in to wish you a Blessed Holy 2012 in Christ Jesus & His Holy & Immaculate Virgin Mother, Mary!

    These spoon ornaments are really cute!
    Always the crafty-One!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning!
    I have just come across your blog, and now I'm following. Thanks for sharing today.

    Stop by to visit with me too sometime.
    My screen door is always open to you!


    ciao bella




    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!