Friday, March 27, 2009

2 more ornaments

I stitched these 2 ornaments this past week while I was under the weather and not feeling good. I finished them this morning and am pleased with how they turned out! This makes #6 and #7 of my cross stitch ornament goal. I have a goal of 12! I might just make it this year!!
This one was designed by my friend, Heidi, at Needle Necessities. You need to check out her free pattern each month on the 15th! While you are there, look around at her creative spirit. You are in for a rare treat!

This was was a freebie from the Lizzie-Kate site! I adore Lizzie Kate patterns. I think they are fun to stitch and whimsical at the same time. I love small patterns that I can complete in a few hours.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Susan, Noel turned out great! And you LK ornament is adorable too. You will have more than 12 at this rate. My ornaments alone would have given you your goal. Thanks for stitching them and once again your kind words.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ornaments, Susan. I second your praise of Heidi and her blogs.


    I do so wish I could come help you will your pantry, too bad we are so many states apart.

    hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, but you have been productive, haven't you? They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your ornaments are wonderful. I think I should try some small items. I end up with big projects because I like them, giving not much thought to how long they will take.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!