Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas decorations

For the past several years, I have participated in a handmade ornament exchange with a group of online friends. This is the ornament tree for this year. I just love every ornament. The cats love the ornaments too but none of them have bothered any of the ornaments. They are good cats.

Molly is holding the light for me. She loves the tree but does not bother any of the ornaments. Good kitty!!

St. Nicholas - patron saint of Russia. I just love this St. Nicholas with the Holy Family. I collect St. Nicholas' and this is by far my favorite one. St. Nicholas is not to be confused with Santa Claus. I do not collect Santa Claus' (although I do dearly love Santa Claus too!!)

The Holy Family under the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!