Friday, February 6, 2009

The Hat

I absolutely LOVE Aretha's hat! Wish I had one just like it. But, only she could carry it off with such style!! A grey felt cloche, adorned with a Swarovski crystal-encrusted bow - custom-made by milliner Luke Song. As a child, I remember my mother wearing similar hats to church every Sunday. I would sit in church and look at all the beautiful hats and just waiting until I could wear them myself. Sadly, the trend was to quit wearing church hats before I had a chance. Maybe I need to just start wearing them anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I love wearing hats to church. It is not popular here, but I have never been one to follow the crowd anyway. I only have a couple though. I guess since it is not popular few stores around here carry them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!