Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Monday Menu on a Tuesday!

Here it is already Tuesday and I have not posted my menu for the week.  I know some women LOVE to cook, but I am not one of those.  I like to cook but I can think of others things I would rather be doing - like reading a good book or crafting.  Nonetheless these people I live with think that I should cook since I am the mama.  I have to remind myself of that from time to time!

Monday - turkey, gravy, rice, broccoli, and brownies.  This was a big hit - not a drop left over.  I think I had this on last week's menu but I substituted something else.

Tuesday - Spanish rice with beef.  I know I should have cooked a vegetable but I had a really bad headache and this is a complete meal (at least that was my reasoning since it had canned tomatoes in it along with meat and rice.  Isn't that a complete meal?!)

Wednesday - cabbage and polish sausage.  I think I had this on the menu for last week as well but I think I cooked spaghetti instead.  I need to use the cabbage this week.

Thursday - chicken strips, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes

Friday - egg salad sandwiches, chips. (I have a dozen of eggs that I need to use.)  I will need to pick up some bread.  Hmm, maybe I will have Dennis pick some up on his way home from work.

Saturday - we usually eat out after Mass on Saturday nights.  I'm OK with that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!