Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wheelbarrow flowers

Remember back in June how I planted flowers in my daddy's old wheelbarrow? It looked like this. I was so proud of my Gerber daisies. Now, it looks like this! I can't even find the daisies anymore. I will have to plant them someplace else next year. I thought I would share these pictures before the first frost. It got close last night but it didn't frost. These flowers have been so pretty this year. I guess I really should replace them with pansies later on. Any other suggestions on what would look pretty?





2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty. I cannot grow any that don't just grow themselves. LOL. I have no green thumb at all.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan..your flowers did really well in your daddy's wheelbarrow.I know you must hate to see the frost get them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!