Thursday, December 31, 2009

Origami Wreaths

Several days ago, I ran across a tutorial on Domesticali for origami wreaths. I just fell in love with them. They are very easy to make. She made hers out of sheet music. I decided to use scrapbook paper. When I finished, I used my finger and applied a light coat of Elmer's glue over one side. This will keep it from coming apart and makes it more stable. I know you could use a brush but I love spreading Elmer's glue with my finger. Here's some pictures of my little wreaths.






Now, they are all ready for any embellishment that I wish to add for next year. I feel so ahead of the game for Christmas 2010! I might also add that the cost of making these came to 15 cents each. I thought they would be nice to include in the Christmas card next year.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are wonderful. Can't wait to see how you finish the project.
    Happy New Year.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blogoversary!

    The Wreaths are beautiful - is there somewhere to find directions for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!