Friday, June 26, 2009

Where are my scissors?!!


I am always looking for my scissors. I have lots of scissors because I keep buying them when they get gone. These are my craft scissors that can cut paper. (I keep my fabric scissors under lock and key!)
Between the boys and my husband, I can never find my scissors. I can not tell you how aggravating this is to me. This morning when I was in Big Lots, looking through cleaning supplies, I saw this sponge caddy. Then, I had an idea. Why not put the sponge caddy on my filing cabinet located next to my desk and have a place to put my scissors. I love this idea. They are handy and everyone knows EXACTLY where to put them back! For $2 I have solved a very annoying problem and created my own scissor caddy!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I especially like the value!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Idea! I too am often losing mine... oops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. Sometimes I just move things from place to place and put up with little irritations, it is so nice to come up with a solution. Many times a simple solution is so rewarding and I think I'll borrow your idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!