Friday, December 24, 2010

Wine Bottle Night Light


Not to brag, but I look at my night light wine bottle. For a mere $4, I made this and it is just lovely. (The cost does not include the cost of the wine bottle which my husband bought and willingly drank the wine for me just to do this! LOL!) I used the new LED mini lights so the bottle will not get too hot. I bought the leaf at Wal-Mart this morning. I removed the label from the wine bottle, inserted lights, put the ornament on, tied on ribbon and there you have it! Simple!! It is beautiful all lit up.

(This picture was made before I put the doily under the bottle.)

4 comments:

  1. How pretty Susan! I would gladly drink the bottle too for you to make another one. :-) In Holland, they use lights inside of high clear glass vases but I like this idea so much better!

    Merry Christmas dear Susan!

    Christmas hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan...that is so pretty and it looks so elegant.You are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty Susan, the LED lights are a better idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, this is so pretty! Dumb question though - are the lights battery powered?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!