Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Valentine Bird has landed!  I finished this sweet bird a few days ago and framed him myself.  I discovered (although I already knew) that professional framing was very expensive!  I picked this frame up at Goodwill for $1.50!  I think I like it just as well considering the cost!  After Valentine's Day, I will spray paint it black, but for right now it's fine.  You will notice that I got my tail feathers right this time!  Also, the pattern called to sew the button on upside down but I just couldn't do that. 

I love these little birds.  I have the Spring Bird ready to stitch.  I still have a few weeks to get him ready.  


 

Thank you for looking.  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    What a darling little Valentine Bird cross stitch. You do a such a lovely job on those, I really like your Winter bird, too.
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my hubby's photos yesterday.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan
    this little bird is so cute, he made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!